Learn About RE-AIM and PRISM
What is RE-AIM?
This site provides an explanation of and resources for those wanting to apply the RE-AIM framework. The RE-AIM framework is designed to enhance the quality, speed, equity and public health/population impact of efforts to translate research into practice in five steps:
- Reach your intended target population
- Effectiveness (and even efficacy)
- Adoption by target staff, settings, systems and communities
- Implementation consistency, costs, and adaptations made during delivery
- Maintenance/sustainment of intervention effects in individuals and settings over time
Below is an instructional video about RE-AIM from one of the founders of RE-AIM, Dr. Russ Glasgow. To view, click on the image below.
Among the RE-AIM website features are:
Publications using the RE-AIM Framework
Please send comments and suggestions or your own RE-AIM related work for inclusion on the site to Samantha Harden