A Tour of Resources
Resources and Tools
This site provides an explanation of and resources for those wanting to apply the RE-AIM framework. The RE-AIM framework is designed to enhance the quality, speed, and public health impact of efforts to translate research into practice in five steps:
- Reach your intended target population
- Effectiveness or efficacy
- Adoption by target staff, settings, or institutions
- Implementation consistency, costs and adaptations made during delivery
- Maintenance of intervention effects in individuals and settings over time
Within Tools and Resources, you will find the following:
- Interactive RE-AIM Planning Tool provides a detailed set of questions for reflection on issues impacting RE-AIM outcomes that you can complete (if desired) and print out for your records or discussion with your team
- RE-AIM Planning Guide that has brief questions to determine your confidence in achieving each element of the 5 dimensions.
- One Page Implementation Tool asks key questions and provides suggestions about how to use RE-AIM to enhance translation and dissemination of evidence-based programs
- Measures & Checklists to help in planning and evaluation.
- Grant Writing Guidance to help investigators incorporate RE-AIM in their grants.
- Figures, Images & Visuals that illustrate RE-AIM.
Please send comments and suggestions or your own RE-AIM related work for inclusion on the site to Samantha Harden